Learn more about our offerings
CerroSet® insulated copper tube linesets provide a quick, efficient, and economical method of field installation for traditional air conditioning systems, as well as ductless mini-split systems, VRV/VRF commercial systems, heat pumps, refrigeration systems, and more. We offer thousands of lineset combinations based on length, diameter, end finish, and insulation thickness.
All of our CerroSet® linesets are purged with dry nitrogen and capped to ensure a clean, non-oxidized tube prior to installation. They’re also UL complaint to operating pressures of 700psi at a continuous operating temperature of 250°F. Refrigerants approved for use include R-22, 404-A, R-502, R-134-A, R410-A and more.
- Quick, efficient, and economical field installation
- Increased system efficiency using factory applied insulation
- Correct lengths to reduce waste
- Quality, consistency, and economy
- Mix and match master cartons when ordering
- ASTM E243 Defect free
- ASTMC1427 Working temperature
- ASTM E84 (25/50) Flame spread and smoke developed index
- ASTM E96 Water vapor permeability
- ASTM C209 Water absorption
Efficient, compact, user-friendly packaging
CerroSet linesets are shipped in sturdy corrugated master cartons that offer superior protection plus easy handling and stacking. Each lineset is protected with a corrugated top and bottom panel, then sealed with tough, heavy gauge shrink-wrap to shield it from damage during delivery, re-shipping and job-site hazards.